RemoteUkraine, Kyiv, KyivTech
Fulcrum is looking for a Backend developer to join one of our new projects!
About Fulcrum: We’re a team of tech-savvy, creative & passionate IT professionals. We’ve created a vibrant and performance-driven culture for ourselves where everyone is free to think & act outside the box. There are literally no limits to what you can do here, as long as we WOW our clients and OVER deliver what we promise.
!Referral bonus 1000$ — 50% of Bonus is given when your candidate has completed one month at Fulcrum, the next 50% after the candidate’s probation!
About the project: Today we are looking for developers for 2 projects: 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐭 𝐆𝐮𝐢𝐝𝐞 or 𝐕𝐘𝐁𝐙. All projects are from different domains, and at different stages of development, so you will have the opportunity to choose the one that would be most interesting to work with.
- Flexible schedule & opportunity to work remotely;
- Cozy office with beautiful panoramic view at KPI park;
- Opportunity to boost your professional & personal growth;
- Every employee has an education budget of 500$ per personal year;
- Regular team gathering activities;
- Friendly & open team who have fun creating cool projects together;
- Professional English courses;
- Medical insurance full coverage;
- Finance and legal support;
- Opportunity to be an interviewer, mentor or participate in the pre-sale process and get bonuses.
How we operate:
- We promise dramatic professional growth & interesting work;
- Bring ideas that will change how Fulcrum operates, and you will receive our gratitude and rewards;
- Your opinion matters. Fulcrum is not a typical ‘bureaucratic company, and our employees are our core value;
- Your compensations grow with your responsibility zone;
- If something doesn’t go smoothly or can be simplified, just let us know — you are welcome to do so;
- You have a say in everything we do, starting from the roadmap, creating requirements, sprint planning, etc;
- If you feel that everything above is about you, get in touch. We’re always glad to welcome stubborn, enthusiastic, and result-oriented buddies to our team.
- Experience with Node.js (3+ years);
- NestJS 1+ year;
- TypeORM 1+ year;
- Knowledge of Redis;
- Experience with PostgreSQL.
It will be a plus:
- Experience with AWS / GCP / Azure;
- Experience with NoSQL databases;
- RabbitMQ / Kafka;
- Google Ads;
Want to reach out?
Send your CV to our email ASAP because we can’t wait to start working with you and create great projects together
LET’S MOVE THE WORLD TOGETHER!